The Nairobi South Hospital (NSH) is a reputable private hospital located in South C Nairobi, Kenya. The hospital endeavors to provide high quality healthcare that is accessible and affordable to our clients. In an effort to benchmark the best standards in healthcare and make the hospital pleasant to our esteemed clients, we endeavor to:
- Give personalized attention and Excellent customer care to our clients
- Good medical and nursing care to our patients
- We ensure excellent hospitality and housekeeping services for our clients.
- Ensure good coordination, cooperation and discipline among the staff
- Transparency in charges and procedures for our patient
- Respond to your concern, queries and complaints on time.
In our commitment to hospital quality, Our Staff – medical professionals and all service providers in the hospital undergo routine training, evaluation, and quality control in an effort to give our clients exemplary quality services across all service points. At The Nairobi South Hospital, patients find short waiting times, excellent services, and medical specialties ranging from wellness checkups to very specialized treatments.
The hospital is run by experienced customer-centric committed team of professionals consisting of: top medical consultants of all specialties, well trained nurses and administrators as well as a dedicated team of support staff. The hospital is located strategically in Nairobi, South C, along Muhoho Avenue, with feeder roads to Mombasa road, Langata road, Nairobi West and South B.
Why The Nairobi South Hospital
- Quality of services: exemplary service delivery that is quality and affordable to all. Providing exemplary physical, emotional and spiritual care for each of our patients and their families Individualized care to patients: The Nairobi South Hospital (NSH) delivers the best patientcentered care with passion and empathy
- Comprehensive service delivery: Inpatients, outpatient clinics, well-equipped ICU, dialysis center, specialized out-patient clinics, dental clinics, nutrition and dietetics.
- Highly qualified workforce: Over 50 specialized consultants in Surgery, Obsgyn, Paediatrics, Physicians and Psychiatrists.
- Giving back to the community: Demonstrating social responsibility through the just use of our resources.
- Customer care management: The Nairobi South Hospital (NSH) has a customer care center that takes care of the customer needs all the time.
- The Nairobi South Hospital (NSH) has a customer service charter that outlines and commits our team to the highest standards of customer service delivery.
- Convenience: The Nairobi South Hospital (NSH) is strategically located to serve clients across the region.
The Nairobi South Hospital understands that bringing a baby into the world is one of the most precious moments in life. To support this, the Hospital runs an ultra-modern Maternity Unit that offers a wide range of obstetrics and gynecology services Intensive Care Unit
Intensive Care Unit
A 8-bed Critical care unit – well equipped Icu with the latest hi-tech precision instruments such as central monitor with multi-parameters, blood gas machine with round the clock doctors and ICU trained nurses looking after the patients.
- Our ICU is equipped with modern monitoring and medical machines that provide the best treatment for critically ill patients in one location.
- The unit has put in place high cleanliness and infection control standards to prevent and minimize infections.
- All medical staff working at the ICU are certified and registered by their respective national governing board.
- The unit is operational 24 hours, always manned with qualified medical team.
The main services offered at the ICU include:
- Critical care of patients with life threatening medical conditions
- Inter-hospital critical care transfers.
- Hemodynamic support
Three state-of the art theatres which handles a wide range of surgeons by specialists that include laparoscopic surgeons, ENT, Obstetrician, Orthopaedic, plastic, maxillofacial general surgery among others. The theatre provides a 24 hours service to handle emergency cases any time.
A spacious and well equipped dialysis centre for both in and outpatient. The unit is managed by well trained nurses and well stocked in cases of emergencies.
A specious private en suite rooms, designed for relaxation and patient’s quick recovery.
Accident & Emergency
Well-equipped state of the art accident and emergency / out-patient managed by a team of competent doctors and nurses that run 24 hours.
The Nairobi South Hospital laboratory is committed to providing the most convenient quality testing services at reasonable cost.
Well-stocked pharmacy with drugs from reputable pharmaceuticals run by experienced pharmacists open 24 hours
Imaging X-Ray MRI and CT Scan